Saturday, March 11, 2006

The gospel according to Bart

Bart has a very interesting story and I recognize it only too well. I have been down the path of total dedication and then the blinders came off, the rosy hue depleted from the glasses and then the hypocrisy and blatant need for power pushed me over the edge. I know the mental struggle and the sudden realization and then the understanding that I wasted so much time and energy. Free at last had a whole new meaning for me and I have not looked back since. Read about Bart and you will get the picture. Perhaps I will have a little rant about the Irish Christian Brothers one day soon. I do have a little knowledge of them. They taught me for eleven years and except for one year it was hell. Read all about Bart here.

I nods to Dean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page