Saturday, December 18, 2004

My kick at the cat

So here I go!
Why not,
slave has been after me to do my own thing after hearing me pass comment on all the other blogs out there.

Why Tatterhead? Well being an old fan of Pratt; I have a worn out volume of his poetry always at hand , and My ties to the sea are strong. With an enate and agnate history of seafaring folk and my own salt covered wounds, I find the poem conveys the concept of the difference between those of us who have "Been there" and those who have no idea in the world of what is really going on or has gone on.

My little blog in a way, is also bound to force me to do what I should have done a long time ago, that is, keep a journal.
And another thing!
Don't tell anyone; but I have to catch up to my dad who is three books ahead of me.

The Capt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page